* As Israel Goes to the Polls Tomorrow Israelis go to the polls this Tuesday, April 9, electing a new national government.
* PA Warns of 'Chaos' and 'Violence' if Netanyahu Annexes West Bank "If Netanyahu wants to declare Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank, then you know [that] he will face a real problem," said PA Foreign Minister Riyad Al-Maliki.
* Brexit: EU weighs risks of going into extra time The UK impasse over Brexit casts a cloud of uncertainty over EU leaders meeting for emergency talks in Brussels on Wednesday.
* Turkey's Erdogan to Discuss Possible Operation in Syria With Putin - RIA Erdogan has vowed to crush US-backed Kurdish fighters east of the Euphrates in Syria and said last year that preparations were complete for an operation.
* Did The Pope Just Evoke the Prophetic Alliance Between Esau and Ishmael Against Jerusalem? It is a well-known Jewish idea that the clashes among Jacob, Esau and Ishmael that began in the book of Genesis continue throughout history.
* Why Israel's Military Could Crush Anyone: Think Nuclear Weapons It is unlikely, but hardly impossible, that Israel could decide to use nuclear weapons first in a future conflict.
* Israel PM vows to annex West Bank settlements if re-elected Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has said he will annex Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank if he is re-elected.
* Temple Mount Sifting Project to Relaunch for Jerusalem Day A third of the removed Temple Mount soil remained unsifted and is in danger of being lost by erosion.
* COMMENTARY: Israel Sacrificed for Oil The secret is out. Britain has been locked into an anti-Israel agreement ever since we first entered Europe in the early 1970s - a policy likely to consign us to the dust of history.
* Netanyahu: Trump Peace Plan 'Coming from a Friend' Benjamin Netanyahu says 'coming from a friend' he expects Trump's plan will take Israel's interests into consideration.