* Obama 'to send 500 more troops to Iraq' US President Barack Obama is reportedly preparing to approve the deployment of more US troops to Iraq to train up local forces fighting Islamic State.
* Isis's dirty bomb: Jihadists have seized 'enough radioactive material to build their first WMD' The Isis militant group has seized enough radioactive material from government facilities to suggest it has the capacity to build a large and devastating "dirty" bomb, according to Australian intelligence reports.
* Dempsey: I Couldn't Imagine a World Without US-Israel Alliance In final visit to Israel as US Army chief, Martin Dempsey hails crucial alliance. Yaalon warns: 30 terror groups operating in Syria alone.
* Paedophile priests: Pope Francis set up tribunal Pope Francis has approved the creation of a tribunal to hear cases of bishops accused of covering up child abuse by paedophile priests.
* Is the US Empowering Hezbollah in Lebanon to Appease Iran? Letter from US State Dept. reveals US government cutting off funding to anti-Hezbollah, moderate Shia activists.
* World Elite meet ot Plot the Future The Bilderberg Group has long been the subject of speculation. But what do we really know about the secretive international meetings between top politicians and bosses?
* 'Israel used virus to spy on hotels which hosted Iran nuclear talks' Wall Street Journal quotes cybersecurity experts who detected viral spyware which many believe was used by Israel.
* Suicide bomber in Egypt detonates outside tourist site No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack in which four Egyptians were wounded.
* Insider Book to Reveal Roots of Obama's Israel Antipathy Former Amb. to the US Michael Oren to reveal in detail how deep Washington's hatred for Israel goes - and some of the incidents are bizarre.
* Worse Than Hamas? ISIS in Gaza Earlier this month Hamas "police" stormed the Gaza home of Yunis Hunnar, believed to be a member of a Salafi group linked to ISIS.