* Exclusive - Syrian Activist: Muslim World Manipulates Islam to Incite Against Israel Hatred of Jews and Israel has led the Islamic world to go to extraordinary lengths - including manipulating the text of the Koran - to portray the "liberation of Jerusalem" as the most pressing issue facing it, Syrian opposition activist Issam Zeitoun told Breitbart News.
* What Israel says through its recent crackdown on Al Aqsa Mosque The latest measures against Palestinians at Al Aqsa Mosque are designed to send a message and could lead to greater suppression of the Palestinian population.
* Abbas urges Europeans to play greater role in peace process, recognize Palestine PA chief tells summit in Egypt that EU nations' failure to recognize Palestinian statehood is a betrayal of their values, insists such a move would not jeopardize negotiations.
* Sisi: If Jews Return to Egypt, We'll Build Synagogues "President Sisi spoke fondly not only of Egypt's past vibrant Jewish community, but also said that should there be a resurgence of the Jewish community in Egypt."
* Israel Hayom-i24NEWS Poll Predicts 62 Seats for the Right The new center-left list under Israel Resilience leader Benny Gantz and Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid would win 36 seats if the Knesset election were held today, compared to 31 seats for the Likud under Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to a new poll from Israel Hayom and i24NEWS conducted after the party lists for the April 9 election were locked down last Thursday.
* Muslims Still Trying to Keep Messiah Out of Jerusalem Thousands of Palestinians, chanting "Allahu Akbar!" (Allah is great) and waving Palestinian flags broke through into the Golden Gate area that leads up to the Temple Mount over the weekend.
* 'This election is a referendum on Palestinian statehood' Bennett blasts students of Rabbi Meir Kahane, says coming election will be referendum on Palestinian statehood.
* Exclusive - Syrian Activist: Alliance Between Israel and Arab States to Combat Iran Is 'Historical Necessity' The thawing of relations between Israel and the Arab world is a "historical necessity" born of the mutual threat posed by Iran, Syrian opposition activist Issam Zeitoun told Breitbart News.
* Russia's Perpetual Quest for Military Modernization One of the cyclical patterns of Russian history is the country's perpetual quest for military modernization.
* ANALYSIS: The Palestinian-Jordanian Plan to Take Over 'East Jerusalem' Once again Palestinian Arab Muslims, backed by foreign actors, try to stir up unrest over the Temple Mount where they have built numerous unauthorized buildings and mosques.