* Neil Armstrongs Most Significant Steps, Where Jesus Walked 50 years ago next week, Neil Armstrong uttered what remains one of the most iconic statements relevant to all of humanity except for the Bible.
* Iran says its seizure of British ship a ‘reciprocal’ move Iran’s seizure of a British oil tanker was a response to Britain’s role in impounding an Iranian supertanker first, senior officials said Saturday, as newly released video of the incident showed Iranian commandos in black ski masks and fatigues rappelling from a helicopter onto the vessel in the strategic Strait of Hormuz.
* Netanyahu: We won't hold back responging to strikes from populated areas The comments came as Netanyahu spoke at the memorial service for the fallen soldiers of the Second Lebanon War.
* Netanyahu: Some in Europe won’t wake up until Iran nukes land on them After EU says Iran’s latest violations of nuclear deal not sufficient to reimpose sanctions, PM compares bloc’s response to pre-WWII attempts at appeasement with the Nazis.
* US destroyed Iranian drone in Strait of Hormuz, says Trump The US Navy destroyed an Iranian drone on Thursday after it refused to back down, President Donald Trump says.
* Caroline Glick: Trump’s Tweetstorm Correctly Linked Anti-Americanism to Antisemitism President Donald Trump’s tweets on Sunday drew predictable condemnation.
* Netanyahu: IDF the only army ready to fight Iran Speaking to members of the National Security College at the Prime Minister's Office, Netanyahu slammed the 2015 nuclear deal, saying that only he was against it at the time.
* Iran, Russia and Syria: strategic convergence Moscow views cooperation with Tehran as an important condition for ensuring Russia’s national interests and strengthening stability in the South Caucasus, Central Asia and the Middle East.
* WATCH: Netanyahu v. Ben-Gurion – two Israeli PMs with markedly different styles This week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu surpassed Israel’s first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion to become the country’s longest serving leader.
* NATO-linked pundits say Russia is set for 'regional war' in Europe, but do the facts back it up? A pair of German pundits, including a retired top NATO officer, tried their best to warn the world about nuclear-weapons-wielding Russia, but it was in fact the West that did everything to threaten Moscow, experts told RT.