* Netanyahu: The answer to terror attacks is continued Jerusalem construction Erdan urges PM to stop talking of building, and actually build in the capital, while Bennett tells world: 'Jerusalem is our soul, and you don't divide a soul'.
* Ramadi battle: Shia militias near IS-held Iraqi city Shia militias are assembling east of the Iraqi city of Ramadi to prepare for a counter-attack against Islamic State militants who captured it on Sunday.
* Militias, ISIS Amass for Shia-Sunni Showdown in Iraq's Ramadi Militias, ISIS Amass for Shia-Sunni Showdown in Iraq's Ramadi.
* ISIS 'Conquers Rome' - On Twitter Photos purport to show jihadist gloating at various landmarks, following numerous reports ISIS is trying to infiltrate Italy.
* Saudi Arabia advertises for eight new executioners as beheading rate soars Jobs classified as "religious functionaries" at lower end of civil service scale.
* EU backs migrant crisis naval force EU ministers have approved plans to establish a naval force to combat people-smugglers operating from Libya.
* Why Saudi Arabia has lost faith in the US One key sentence in President Barack Obama's press conference at Camp David last week clearly illustrates the gulf between Washington and its allies on the Arabian Peninsula when it comes to Iran.
* US biker shoot-out: Warring bike gangs around the world Nine people have been killed and nearly 200 arrested after one of the worst episodes of biker gang violence.
* While US scales back Mideast peace goals, Europeans talk of re-launching diplomacy On eve of regional visit, EU foreign policy chief says coming with message that European Union is ready to support a restart of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. .
* In Google, There is No Israel Israeli President Reuven Rivlin and American actress Natalie Portman were, according to Google, born in Palestine, not Israel.