* F-35 stealth fighter sees first combat, in Israeli operation The US-made F-35 stealth fighter has seen its first ever combat action, flying in an operation for the Israeli air force.
* Trump says summit with North Korea's Kim Jong-un may be delayed US President Donald Trump has said there is a "very substantial chance" a historic summit with North Korea's Kim Jong-un next month may not happen.
* Expert: China’s Navy Will Be Double the Size of U.S. Navy by 2030 China’s navy is on track to be double the size of the United States’ by 2030, which puts U.S. interests at risk in the Asia Pacific and around the world, a U.S. military expert testified at a recent congressional hearing.
* Palestinians ask ICC for ‘immediate’ probe against Israel Israel denounces 'cynical' and 'absurd' step as PA Foreign Minister Riad Malki arrives in The Hague to submit a 'referral' seeking an investigation into Israeli policies in West Bank, east Jerusalem and Gaza.
* ANALYSIS: Muslim Leaders Seek 'Islamic Army' to Protect 'Palestine' Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan and other Muslim leaders want to create an Islamic army to ‘protect’ the Palestinian Arabs after 62 of them died last Monday during attempts to invade Israel from Gaza.
* Iaf Commander: Iran Launched 32 Missiles Toward Israel In Early May The IDF had said earlier that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp’s Quds Force had launched 20 Fajr-5 and Grad missiles towards Israel’s front defensive line in the Golan Heights.
* WATCH: Jews from all over the world sing 'Hatikvah' As part of celebration for Israel's 70th year, Jews from 50 nations sing Israel's national anthem for a moving video put together by the World Jewish Congress; 'Israel is an integral part of the Jewish identity and will always be our home,' says WJC President Lauder.
* The U.S. Wants To Crush Hamas, Hezbollah And Iran. But How? Secretary of State Mike Pompeo went after Hezbollah, Hamas and Islamic Jihad Monday.
* US imposes new sanctions on Iran US sanctions 5 Iranians with links to Revolutionary Guards after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo threatens 'strongest sanctions in history.'
* Ramadan Rage: Jihadists Kill 41, Injure 102 in First 4 Days Islamic terrorists have massacred at least 41 people and injured 102 in the first four days of the holiest month for Muslims, Ramadan, a time when some adherents of Islam believe jihad and martyrdom to be especially heroic and rewarded in paradise.