* June 12 summit is on, says Trump after 2 hours with top North Korean official Kim Yong Chol, right-hand of North Korea’s ruler, hand-delivered a letter from Kim Jong-un to US President Donald Trump at the White House on Friday, June 1.
* 'Jesus Was a Palestinian,' Christian Visitors to Bethlehem are Told "Welcome to the State of Palestine.
* German intelligence: Iran still working to acquire WMD technology Dossier concludes Tehran has been conducting industrial espionage focused on technology and engineering companies in bid to boost missile program.
* Iranian official: We dealt the Zionists a 'heavy blow' Senior Iranian official says Israel is "a cancerous tumor".
* Report: Putin gives OK to Israeli strikes on Syria Al-Sharq al-Awsat says Israel and Russia agreed to “limit” Iran's presence, and allow Israel to target "menacing bases" in Syria.
* Emerging From The Chaos Of Isis, Baghdad’s Bad Boy Triumphs Once thought a failed state, Iraq has emerged from the chaos of ISIS to hold successful elections.
* Idf Investigating Shooting Death Of Palestinian Nurse In Gaza Protests 21 year-old Razan al-Najar was shot in the chest on Friday.
* Saudi Arabia threatens ‘military action’ if Qatar purchases Russian S-400 systems – report Saudi Arabia has reportedly threatened “military action” against Qatar should its neighbor acquire Russian S-400 missile defense systems, according to Le Monde, citing a letter from King Salman to the French presidency.
* Syrian Government Seeks To Consolidate Army And Recapture Southwest The southwest, near the borders with Jordan and Israel, remains one of the big chunks of Syria still outside Assad's control, which has recovered swathes of the country with the help of Russia.
* Populist Government Takes Power in Italy The new government has pledged to pursue a host of populist policies, including reclaiming national sovereignty from the European Union over issues ranging from border protection and immigration to economics and finance.