* Russia election: Putin ready for 'constructive' dialogue Vladimir Putin has said he is open to "constructive" dialogue with other states after being re-elected president of Russia with an increased majority.
* The Boy From Petersburg Who Became The Man From Moscow Today Russians go to the polls to elect their president, and, if opinion polls are right, they will re-elect the incumbent Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
* Erdogan's Unrequited Arab Love Apparently for Turkey's extremist Muslims, this is a war between "us good Muslims" and "those infidels."
* Alternative Conference in DC Calls for Israeli Sovereignty YESHA Council Chief Foreign Envoy Oded Revivi on Monday told a forum located only a few blocks away from the AIPAC conference in Washington, DC.
* Kurdish Afrin Falls to Turkey: Turkish Government Official: "Europe Will be Muslim" Turkey Islamized northern Cyprus through a military invasion in 1974.
* Quarter million new Syrian refugees. Turks take Afrin city. Al Ghouta about to fall to Assad The Turkish army and its surrogates took control on Sunday March 18 of the Kurdish Afrin City in northern Syria, as some 200,000 Kurds fled the town of a million inhabitants.
* Egypt and Saudi Arabia Reportedly Pressuring Abbas to Embrace Trump's 'Deal of the Century' Senior sources in Ramallah on Saturday told the newspaper Al-Quds that two Arab countries, whose names were not mentioned explicitly, are exerting heavy pressure on Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas and on King Abdullah II of Jordan.
* In Eulogizing Terror Victim, Gov't Minister Shouts: 'God Gave Us This Land' Israeli government officials used the funeral of yet another victim of terror to remind the Jewish state's enemies that it is by Divine decree that Israel has been reborn.