* UK MPs call for talks with Hamas A UK parliamentary committee has called for dialogue with Hamas, as a UN report says poverty has reached an unprecedented high in the Gaza Strip.
* Intelligence bodies warn threat from global Jihad 'substantial' Substantial threats to Israel, its citizens, and Jewish people all over the world exist from worldwide Jihad organizations.
* Harrari Harps Recreates Biblical Instruments For the past 25 years Micah and Shoshanna Harrari have been manufacturing Biblical style harps and lyres in their workshop.
* Iran purchases Russian anti-aircraft system Iran is set to receive an advanced Russian-made anti-aircraft system by year-end that could help fend off any preemptive strikes against its nuclear facilities.
* Jewish Groups Challenge Obama: Show Support for United Jerusalem The Coalition for a United Jerusalem held a news conference in the capital Tuesday night to demand that US Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama express unequivocal support for the unification of Jerusalem.
* 'We must prepare for every Iran option' "We all agree that Iran ought to be prevented from acquiring nuclear weapons".
* Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up Former NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.
* Italian Lisbon vote builds pressure on Ireland The Italian senate's unanimous support for the Lisbon treaty on Wednesday (23 July) should help force Ireland into a revote.
* Barak gives Netanyahu security briefing Defense Minister Ehud Barak met with Opposition leader Binyamin Netanyahu on Thursday and briefed the Likud chairman on military and security matters.* Arctic 'has 90bn barrels of oil' The Arctic is estimated to hold 90bn barrels of untapped oil, according to figures from the US Geological Survey (USGS).