* IDF attacks 65 targets in Gaza Israel Air Force attacks 65 targets belonging to Hamas in Gaza.
* The Threat of Erdogan And what the U.S. must do about it.
* ANALYSIS: What and Who are Behind the Massive Escalation in Southern Israel Islamic Jihad, an Iran-backed Palestinian terror organization, attacked southern Israel Tuesday morning by lobbing between 50 and 60 mortar shells at Israeli towns and communities in what is called the "Gaza belt."
* No sign Hamas, Jihad intend de-escalating their rocket-mortar assault on Israel Israel's policymakers don't seem to have a clear plan for stopping the Palestinian rocket/mortar assault on the communities next door to the Gaza Strip, after nearly 100 rockets and mortar shells were launched against them all day Tuesday, May 29.
* Ministers threaten Gaza retaking should conflict escalate Ministers Shaked and Steinitz say armed conflict and retaking of the Gaza Strip are now on the table after more than 70 rockets, mortar shells were fired into Israel's south in less than a day.
* EU and UN Decry Worst Gazan Mortar Attack on Israel Since 2014 War The European Union (EU) and the United Nations (UN) came out condemning a mortar barrage from Gaza that struck Israel on Tuesday morning, the worst since the 2014 war.
* As Gaza front cools, Iran and Syria move on their next flashpoint -Quneitra Hours after the Palestinians paused on Wednesday, May 30, in their broadest rocket/mortar assault on Israel in four years, their Iranian backers were already moving on the Golan.
* ANALYSIS: Understanding Iran's Plan for Israel and the Middle East US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo last week announced a new policy that aims to roll back Iran's hegemonistic drive in the Middle East and to prevent the Islamic Republic from attaining a nuclear weapon.