* Ukraine hails EU's 'historic pact' with ex-Soviet states Ukraine's president has hailed a "historic" trade pact with the European Union.
* Netanyahu: Impending Agreement with Iran is Very Bad Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Thursday warned against the impending nuclear deal between Iran and the West.
* 'ISIS commits mass murder, advertises it': Iraq executions detailedSatellite imagery and photographs confirm that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) have staged mass executions in the northern Iraqi city of Tikrit.
* Arab states at United Nations deplore 'Israeli aggression' Several representatives of Arab and Muslim states announced Thursday at the UN they would be asking the Security Council to condemn Israel's actions in the West Bank.
* Pentagon assigns 2-star general to oversee assessment in Iraq, a sign of task's sensitivity The U.S. military named a two-star general to head up the teams that have been sent to Iraq.
* 'Nipsters?' German Neo-Nazis Market 'Nazi Hipster' Lifestyle Neo-Nazi culture has traditionally been a legion of counterculture.
* Homosexuals Destroy Israeli Messianic Business The Jerusalem District Court has ordered Moshav Yad Hashmonah, a community of Messianic Jews and Evangelical Christians, to pay compensation to two lesbians.
* Chinese Navy near Hawaii: First time participation in US-led RIMPAC drills For the first time ever Chinese warships are taking part in the world's largest naval drills.
* Athena: Europe plans huge X-ray space telescope Europe has initiated the process that should lead to the biggest X-ray space telescope ever built.
* EU backs Juncker to head Commission in blow to UK EU leaders in Brussels have nominated former Luxembourg PM Jean-Claude Juncker to be president of the European Commission.