* Prominent Rabbis Ask Netanyahu to Allow The Passover Sacrifice on Temple Mount A group of prominent rabbis sent a letter to Prime Minister Netanyahu, requesting that a Passover offering be allowed on the Temple Mount.
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
* Iran piles on aggression, emboldened by US-Saudi-Israel restraint US goodwill gestures and warning signals have clearly lost their punch for Iran – even when backed by the mighty US B-52 bombers flying over their heads.
* Netanyahu heading to UAE to meet crown prince Netanyahu is expected to meet with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed.
* ICC prosecutor gave PA advance notice but asked to “keep secret” her decision to open an investigation The response of the Palestinian Authority to the decision of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) again exposed the level of collusion between the two.
* Temple Mount Closed to Jews For 'Palestinian' Holiday: An ‘Insult’ to Sunni Muslims On Thursday, the Temple Mount will be closed to Jews due to the Muslim holiday of Lailat al Miraj and will not reopen to Jews until Sunday morning.
* Iraqi convert to Christianity: ‘Muslims are triumphantly declaring that the pope has surrendered to Islam’ Pope Francis’ Iraq trip has triggered a tidal wave of mockery on social media, with Muslims gleefully announcing that the pontiff has surrendered to Islamic supremacy, an Iraqi Muslim convert has told Church Militant.
* Erdogan, Putin remotely start nuclear reactor construction The presidents of Turkey and Russia have remotely inaugurated the construction of a third nuclear reactor of Akkuyu power plant in southern Turkey, vowing to continue their close cooperation.
* Global Britain’s post-Brexit gamble backfiring as China, EU leave the UK behind The post-Brexit calculation in London was that even if Britain struggled on its own, it would still be better than life in a teetering EU.
* China could invade Taiwan in the next 6 years, assume global leadership role, U.S. admiral warns "Taiwan is clearly one of their ambitions ... And I think the threat is manifest during this decade, in fact, in the next six years," Adm. Philip Davidson said.
* Dragon Ships: China's Naval Threat China's navy is now the world's largest. It has been for some time. The U.S. Navy may still rule the oceans, but the Chinese rule the vital trade routes in the South China Sea.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 1:09 PM