* US State Department Pushes Israel to Ban Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount The US State Department's annual report on religious freedoms, released on Thursday, focused much attention on Jerusalem, calling for the Israeli government to strengthen the ban on Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount.
* ISIS Sets Its Sights on Gaza ISIS is making it clear that it now has its eyes set on the Gaza Strip.
* Analysis: The Message Behind Israeli Action in Syria This message is that Israel has significant security interests inside the country that need to be addressed, and that if they are not addressed, Israel will do so.
* US Ambassador: Palestinian Endorsement of Terror is why There's No Peace Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely responded to Friedman with a tweet of her own.
* Trump Is Messianic Figure, UN Is Gog: Prominent Israeli Rabbi A highly respected rabbi recently spoke in Jerusalem, labeling US President Donald Trump a "Messianic figure" who will fulfill his campaign promise of making America great by purifying the country in preparation for the Messiah while fighting the United Nations.
* Iran Could Greatly Increase Uranium Enrichment, says Spokesman US President Donald Trump must decide by mid-January whether to continue the suspension of US sanctions on Iran's oil exports under the pact.
* Russians view US, Ukraine and EU as country's main enemies - survey Two thirds of Russians believe their country has enemies in the international arena, with the US, Ukraine and the EU topping the list, a fresh survey by independent pollster Levada Center has revealed.
* Palestinian Failures Under Abbas Sacrificing his people's lives on the altar of Jew-hatred.