* Russia, US Nearing Proxy War in Syria France has called on the United Nations to authorize using "all means" necessary to end the carnage in Syria.
* Turkey Fears Syrian Conflict Spilling Over Border Turkey has expressed fears that the bloodshed from the growing civil war in Syria could spill over its border.
* 'Pure Gold' makes first public appearance Jerusalem's Bible Lands Museum marks its 20th anniversary with exhibit of ancient gold never seen before in public.
* U.S. hits Russia for delivery of Mi-24 attack helicopters to Syria he administration of President Barack Obama said Tuesday that Russia was preparing to deliver attack helicopters to the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.
* Iraq: wave of bomb attacks 'kill 84' A wave of bombings across Iraq has killed 84 people and injured nearly 300 in the deadliest day in the country since US troops withdrew last year.
* 'Hezbollah may move Syrian arms to Lebanon' Concern is mounting in Israel over the possibility that Hezbollah will try to move sophisticated weaponry, including Scud missiles, from Syria to Lebanon.
* Closer union 'urgent' - EU Commission chief Barroso Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso called for a "vision of where we need to go".
* PA to UNESCO: Bethlehem's Church of Nativity in 'Palestine' The Palestinian Authority is making a bid to list the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem as located in the "country of Palestine."
* Jews for Jesus groups claim rapid growth in U.S. About 200 congregants filled the stain glassed-windowed sanctuary on a Shabbat morning this spring, praying, singing and welcoming new members.
* Jordan promises to stop revoking citizenship from Palestinians For years, Jordan has systematically revoked its nationality from citizens of Palestinian origin. But that practice may soon end.