* PLO Plans to "Disengage" From Israel In the latest sign that the 1993 Oslo Accords are moribund, PLO officials say they plan to completely disengage from Israel.
* Palestinian film: Jihad drove Israel away from Strip New movie recreates 2005 shooting attack near Kissufim checkpoint, suggests terror led to Israeli withdrawal from Gaza. Director reveals some footage obtained through IDF officer
* IDF Chief: Nuclear Iran a threat to entire region, not just to Israel Benny Gantz says Israel, international community can meet challenge of nuclear Iran through "proper preparations".
* Iran announces long-range missile test amid Strait of Hormuz row with US Ten-day Iranian military drill overshadowed by Iran-US verbal row over an Iranian threat to close the Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf, through which 40% of the world's ship-borne crude oil is passed.
* Senior Ministers: Future Abductions Will Trigger War The forum of eight senior ministers said the next abduction of an Israeli soldier will lead to war.
* Syrian masses hit streets Hundreds of thousands of Syrians rally across nation; forces kill more protestors
* Fox TV poll on Facebook: Do you think the Jews killed Jesus? Popular news networks' Latin America outlet Poll apologizes for poll asking readers who they think is responsible for the death of Christ: Pontius Pilate, The Jewish People, or the High Priests.
* Denmark to battle for European unity Denmark takes over the six-month EU rotating presidency on Sunday (January 1), kicking off what is expected to be another traumatic year for the eurozone and its single currency.
* Hundreds of Iraqis cheer departure of US forces Hundreds of Sunni Muslims gathered in Baghdad Friday to celebrate the withdrawal of American forces, but Shiite Muslims did not join the event.
* Army rabbi: IDF is no place for mistreating women Brig.-Gen. Rafi Peretz vows to keep extremist Jewish behavior out of IDF ranks; PM speaks out against exclusion of women.