* 'W. Bank construction will resume' Construction of houses in West Bank settlements will resume as soon as the freeze period ends.
* 'Palestinian collaborators' executed by Hamas The Hamas authorities in the Gaza Strip have confirmed that two Palestinian men have been executed for collaborating with Israel.
* Hizbullah admits receiving Syrian scuds Hizbullah sources confirmed Thursday that the terror group received a shipment of Scud missiles from Syria.
* Obama Speech Signals a U.S. Shift on Middle East When Mr. Obama declared that resolving the long-running Middle East dispute was a "vital national security interest of the United States," he was highlighting a change that has resulted from a lengthy debate among his top officials.
* Lt.-Gen. Ashkenazi: the Bible is the IDF's Guide "The IDF sees the Bible as a guide in the deep and practical sense of the word."
* Russia: Iranian Nuke Reactor Ready for August 2010 Launch Russia announced Wednesday that the Iranian nuclear reactor it is helping to build is set to launch its operations this August.
* Iran says it wants inclusive Iraqi government Iran said Thursday that all Iraqi parties that fared well in the inconclusive March election should be included in the government after the secular front-runner sent a delegation to Teheran.
* China's Economy Surges in First Quarter China's gross domestic product jumped 11.9 percent in the first quarter of this year from a year earlier.
* Cross-border 'macro-regions' unlikely to get own funding Geographical 'macro-regions' around the Baltic Sea, along the Danube river or surrounding the Alps are unlikely to receive their own funding in the new EU budget from 2014.
* Icelandic volcanic ash alert grounds UK flights All flights in and out of the UK and several other European countries have been suspended as ash from a volcanic eruption in Iceland moves south.