* Hopefully, no nukes will be needed against ISIS - Putin Vladimir Putin has praised the Russian cruise missiles fired against terrorists in Syria from the sea. He expressed hope that these weapons would not have to be armed with nuclear warheads.
* U.S. General "Concerned" About Russia, China's Development of Space Weapons Both Moscow and Beijing tested anti-satellite weapons in the last two months.
* EXCLUSIVE - Hamas Terrorists Complain About Trump's Immigration Policy Palestinian terrorist organizations did not take kindly to Donald Trump's call for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."
* The Palestinians' Window of Opportunity Is Closing Before Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's trip to the United States to meet President Barack Obama, administration officials there said they had given up hope of establishing a Palestinian state during the president's term of office.
* American official confirms Iranian ballistic missile test American official tells AP Iran tested a ballistic missile last month, and other undeclared tests occurred earlier than that.
* Barkat: 'Armed citizens' and 'smart profiling' helping keep Jerusalem safe "When we have a terror threat, we ask people to carry their guns," Barkat told CNBC's " Squawk Box " during a trip to New York City this week.
* CNN anchor: Jews carried out terror attacks, should they be barred from entering US? Anchor asks Trump supporter the question in response to his recent controversial comments about banning Muslims.
* Cyber jihad expert: Social media companies are unlikely to stem online propaganda "Twitter, YouTube doing the minimum to deal with jihadi content online," says Steven Stalinsky.
* Angela Merkel, German chancellor, is Time 'Person of the Year' The magazine cited her role in Europe's crises over migration and Greek debt.
* WATCH: Syria rebels fake execution of IS fighters, deliver lecture on peace Opposition forces hold guns to the heads of Islamic State captives, only to drop the weapons and tell them, "Muslims are not criminals".