* Trump under NKorean and Iranian missile siege In the same 48-hour time frame, North Korea and Iran both managed to rattle the West by successfully testing advanced missiles.
* Who Is The Sovereign On Temple Mount? This Tuesday, we will mark the 9th of Av, when the Temple was destroyed.
* Ichabod To properly understand Israel's present predicament, one need only see the great joy with which Palestinians watched Israeli policemen remove the last of any security measures from the Temple Mount.
* Catholic Churches Using Replacement Theology to Deny Divinity of Temple Mount: Christian Leader The Catholic Church's response to recent turmoil over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem confirms that the Church is using Islamic replacement theology, in 'direct violation of the Torah', to 'promote heresy' and deny the Jewish and Biblical connection to the Mount, said prominent Christian and Jewish voices in a harsh takedown of anti-Israel Christian vitriol.
* In The Middle East, A Tale Of Two Bridges Israel is working to prevent a Shi'ite corridor in the region, while building links with Sunni Arab states.
* North Korea says missile test shows all US within range North Korea has hailed as a success its latest test of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), describing it as a "stern warning" for the US.
* Arabs riot on Temple Mount after metal detectors removed 100 injured as riots break out in Old City of Jerusalem after Muslim worshippers return to holy site.
* World Council of Churches again defends Palestinian jihadists over Israel A Christian organization - the European Coalition for Israel - 'blasted international Christian institutions for blaming Israel for the recent Temple Mount tensions.'
* Putin and Assad Approve Deal to Keep Russian Base in Syria On Wednesday Russian President Vladimir Putin approved a deal with the Syrian government to allow Moscow to keep its air base in Syria for the next 49 years.
* Claim: Trump Transgender Ban Made to Stop Spending Fight On Wednesday Politico speculated that President Trump's ban of transgenders serving in the military may have been aimed at removing obstacles from defense spending bills.