* Cyber concerns brings leaders from across globe to Tel Aviv confab Thousands take part in Israel's 4th HLS and Cyber Conference.
* Obama hits Trump tie with Putin, Erdogan on Syria Half a dozen long convoys of trucks carrying US arms, hurriedly put together by US military headquarters in Baghdad, have crossed the border in the last three days on their way to the Syrian Kurdish PYD-YPG militia.
* Trump's Difficult Ally in Ankara Bilateral relations with NATO ally Turkey are probably not on president-elect Donald Trump's top-50 priority list.
* Clinton's loss a major blow for Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian parliament members say Egyptian parliament members said Donald Trump's election victory is a positive development for Egypt and a major setback for the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Rabbis Urge Trump, Putin to Help Rebuild Temple in Jerusalem A group of leading Israeli rabbis see in US President-elect Donald Trump and Russia President Vladimir Putin echoes of King Cyrus of Persia.
* Former Egyptian President Morsi's death sentence overturned Egyptian court overturns death sentence of Mohammed Morsi and other leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Russia and Iran in talks for $10 billion military deal Russia and Iran in talks for $10 billion military deal, despite UN restrictions on weapons transfers to Iran.
* "They'll have to drag us out" Rabbi Yair Frank is hopeful that the Regulation Law will prevent an evacuation, but also said that "We will not leave here willingly."
* Fractured EU in panic mode at summit convened in aftermath of Trump triumph In a move that was snubbed by Britain and France and called a "waste of time" by Hungary, a panicked European Union convened an emergency meeting on Nov. 13 to discuss Donald Trump's U.S. victory.
* NATO sweats as Trump makes peace with Russia NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg restated NATO's stance on Russia following President-elect Donald Trump's pledge for normalization of relations and joint cooperation during a phone call Monday with their President Vladimir Putin.