* Russia arms Su-34s with air-to-air missiles in Syria for 1st time Russian Su-34 bombers, additionally equipped with air-to-air missiles, have set out on their first mission in Syria, said Igor Klimov, spokesman for the Russian Air Force.
* The local legends fighting ISIS Heroes to many in Syria and Iraq, three men "all belonging to different factions" have also become symbols. Meet Rambo, the Preacher, and the Tiger.
* Iraqi PM: We don't need more US troops to fight ISIS Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi contradicts US Senators' claims he requested number of US troops increased from 3,550 to 10,000.
* Why are exorcisms still so popular? At Texas State University, I teach an honors course called "Demonology, Possession, and Exorcism."
* Turkey 'won't apologise' for downing Russia jet Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has said Turkey will not apologise for bringing down a Russian jet on the Syrian border.
* 'Israel sees no sign that terror wave subsiding, IDF prepared for escalation' Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon says ongoing Palestinian terrorism and incitement to violence threaten the survivability of the Palestinian Authority.
* Netanyahu, Abbas break ice and shake hands at climate change conference It was the leaders' first face to face exchange since 2010.
* Anonymous follows through in cyber war on ISIS Hacktivists from Anonymous off-shoot that targets Islamic extremist groups reportedly took over the Isdarat website after it appeared on the so-called "dark web."
* Pope Francis: 'Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters' Pope Francis has told worshippers in a mosque in the Central African Republic that "Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters"..
* Declaring 'new beginning,' EU, Turkey seal migrant deal In return for helping stem flow of migrants to Europe, Ankara will receive 3 billion Euros in aid for Syrian refugees in the country, visa-free travel, and renewed talks on joining the European Union.