* J'lem sources: PM to call for road map implementation in Annapolis The implementation of the road map peace plan is imperative, and terminating terrorist activity in the Gaza Strip is an inseparable part of the plan's first stage.
* Putin says US behind poll boycott Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the United States of pushing Western observers into boycotting Russian elections.
* Ya'alon warns against east J'lem pullout An Israeli withdrawal from Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem as part of a peace treaty with the Palestinians would put the whole city within range of Palestinian rocket fire.
* Haniyeh: Annapolis deal won't be binding Hamas parliamentarians in Gaza signed a petition declaring their opposition to Palestinian "concessions" in Jerusalem and on the refugee issue, Israel Radio reported.
* PM to discuss Iran with Bush during U.S. visit Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and U.S. President George W. Bush will on Wednesday discuss ways of stepping up efforts to thwart Iran's nuclear program before Bush's term in office ends in the coming year.
* Syria: US assured us Golan is on table Syria's decided to attend the Annapolis conference because it had received a promise that the issue of the Golan Heights would be raised in the talks.
* Giant Israeli flag breaks world record for largest in world Beneath the ancient Jewish desert strongpoint of Masada, the world's largest flag was unfurled Sunday, covering a large stretch of sandy hinterland.
* Warning of Darfur Arab rebellion Arab groups in Sudan's Darfur region could start their own rebellion, a leading think-tank has warned.
* China hails moon mission a success China's leaders have unveiled an image of the moon taken by the country's first lunar satellite.