* Pope says homosexuals should be covered by civil union laws "What we have to create is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered. I stood up for that," he said.
* Pope Francis calls for civil union law for same-sex couples, in shift from Vatican stance In a documentary that premiered Wednesday in Rome, Pope Francis called for the passage of civil union laws for same-sex couples, departing from the position of the Vatican’s doctrinal office and the pope’s predecessors on the issue.
* Sudan Will Be Next to Normalize Relations with Israel Sudan will soon be taken off the American list of state sponsors of terrorism. It has first to agree to pay $335 million dollars to the families of victims of Sudan-sponsored terrorism.
* Palestinians: ‘Big disaster’ if we lose Sudan They claimed that Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration in return for removing Sudan the list of state sponsors of terror.
* Anti-Semitism in Today's Europe The legacy of anti-Semitism in Europe is a long and painful one. It had its culmination in the Holocaust.
* EU allocates millions to groups with links to Palestinian terrorists: NGO Monitor In 2019, EU issued several grants worth total of $7 million involving Palestinian NGOs with links to PLFP.
* Palestinians: What Failure Looks Like The leaders did not travel to Syria to find ways to help the Palestinians living there.
* Countries waiting to see if Trump wins before moving on Israel normalization The White House is attempting to leverage momentum from Israel's normalization deals with Bahrain and the UAE to get more Arab countries on board before the U.S. election.
* Iran Holds Air Defense War Games After Rise in Border Tensions, Arms Sale Ban Lifted As Iran faces pressure imposed both from external powers and regional unrest, the country's armed forces have staged a massive set of war games demonstrating their capabilities to protect the skies of the Islamic Republic.
* World War 3: Russian Navy escorts Iran tanker to Syria as risk of UK intervention mounts Russia has escorted an Iranian oil tanker through the Mediterranean Sea, in a move which could risk intervention by UK forces.