* Led by Israel's President Rivlin, thousands attend March of Living in Poland More than 12,000 people from 40 countries make two-mile march from Auschwitz to Birkenau, accompanied by heads of IDF, Mossad, Shin Bet and police.
* In sharp exchange, Putin warns Netanyahu to stand down on Syria, hears Israel will stop Iran DEBKAfile reports exclusively that the Russian president and Israeli prime minister were at angry cross-purposes in their phone conversation on Wednesday, April 11.
* Syria 'chemical attack': France's President Macron 'has proof' France's President Emmanuel Macron says he has "proof" that the Syrian government attacked the town of Douma with chemical weapons last weekend.
* Israel Threatens to Topple Syrian Regime if Iran Makes Any Foolish Moves On Tuesday, Iran threatened harsh retaliation after Israel allegedly bombed an Iranian-held air base in central Syria.
* US, Russian Sabers Rattle as New Round of Brinkmanship Appears to Unfold Off Syrian Coast The U.S. administration has suggested there may be an impending military response to the claims of a chemical attack on the Syrian city of Douma on Saturday, April 7, 2018.
* God's Humor: On UN International Day of Happiness, Israel Continues to Rank Highest in Happiness Since 2013, 193 UN member states, two observer states and 11 territories have celebrated International Day of Happiness on March 20.
* Study: 22% of US millennials never heard of the Holocaust Over 40% of millenials think number of Jewish victims of Holocaust less than 2 million.
* Jerusalem mufti bans selling land in 'Palestine' or Jerusalem Ahead of Arab summit, fatwa is seen as warning to Arab leaders against supporting Trump's decisions and peace plan.
* Iran official threatens to destroy Israel if it continues 'childish game' Amid escalating war of words after alleged Israeli air strike in Syria, Ali Khamenei's liaison to Quds Force quoted saying: 'Given the excuse, Tel Aviv and Haifa will be razed'.
* May 'orders British submarines into position' as UK considers strike against Syria The UK has ordered submarines into striking range, ready to attack Syria's Bashar al Assad as early as Thursday night, reported the Telegraph.