* Russia's top general warns World War 3 is coming in chilling prediction Vladimir Putin's top commander Valery Gerasimov has said he believes the West are preparing for a "large-scale military conflict" amid a renewed NATO buildup in Europe.
* That's what the man says: Kremlin backs top general's assessment that NATO is drilling for large-scale war The Kremlin has said that it trusts the opinion of a senior Russian general, who has said that NATO's intensified drills this year are an indication that the military bloc is preparing for a major conflict.
* Israelis from Russia: A voyage from atheism to religion In late 2018, Yisrael Beitenu leader Avigdor Liberman dissolved the government he was a part of.
* Iran Urges Muslim Unity against Big Powers President of the Islamic Republic of Iran has called for collective cooperation among the Muslims states, which he described as one family, to counter the hostile pressures from the big powers.
* US denies reports on 'New Palestine' under Trump peace plan US official cited as saying Lebanese news outlet's source 'has not seen the plan'.
* The EU's proxy war against Israel They don't have to do the dirty, immoral work of opposing Israel's existence directly; no messy concentration camps. The EU pays others to do it (for specifics, see the website of NGO-Monitor).
* Erdogan Allows Hamas to Attack Israel from Turkish Soil Turkey's President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, is allowing senior Hamas terrorists to plot attacks against Israel from Istanbul according to a report in The Telegraph.
* Hamas, Thirty-Two Years Later Now that Hamas has again - clearly - reminded the world that it has not changed and continues to seek the destruction of Israel, the question is: Why are some world leaders, governments and organizations continuing to embrace the leaders of the movement?
* Brexit news - live: EU parliament warns Boris Johnson it could veto deal, as Tories face Islamophobia storm and Labour leadership contenders reveal bids to replace Corbyn European parliament chief Guy Verhofstadt has threatened to withhold consent for Boris Johnson's Brexit deal unless problems with EU citizens' rights are resolved.
* Iran begins testing much faster centrifuges as nuclear deal further unravels President Rouhani also confirms Tehran already running more advanced models to step up enrichment, in violation of 2015 pact.