* REPORT: THE GREATEST THREAT TO ISRAEL TODAY IS LEBANON The voice of Hashem breaks cedars; Hashem shatters the cedars of Lebanon. Psalms 29:5
Thursday, November 04, 2021
* Massive Israel drills launched to simulate major war offensive by Iran and proxies Israeli's military and civilian authorities launched a large-scale war drill on Sunday, Oct. 31 to prepare for a pro-Iranian precision rocket blitz from Lebanon targeting civilians and infrastructure.
* ISRAEL: US MARINES TRAINING WITH IDF IN PREPARATION FOR CONFRONTATION WITH IRAN - REPORT O mortal, turn your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. Prophesy against him Ezekiel 38:2
* Thousands rally in Tel Aviv against Bennett-Lapid government Right-wingers hold largest protest event since Likud opposition leader Netanyahu lost premiership in June
* Palestinians reject offer to delay their Jerusalem eviction Palestinian families on Tuesday rejected an offer that would have delayed their eviction by Jewish settlers in a tense Jerusalem neighborhood, where protests and clashes helped ignite the 11-day Gaza war in May.
* No peace until Israel destroyed! - The PA on the 104th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration Fatah: "The Balfour Promise" a promise from one who has no ownership to one who has no right. Lest we forget!!
* Pentagon: China to have 1,000 nukes by 2030 US says PRC accelerating building of nuclear weapons, will quintuple number of warheads by end of the decade.
* China and the Crisis Presidency of Joe Biden How does a president who is struggling on so many fronts lead a nation against China, its biggest geostrategic competitor?
* Pentagon says world will have three "great powers" and US will be "challenged" We're entering into a tri-polar world with the US, Russia and China being all great powers. Just by introducing three vs two you get increased complexity.Iran's foreign minister was in Moscow to discuss a range of issues with Russian offici
* Feels like winter, but some see hope in Arab Spring A military coup in Sudan has dealt another blow to democracy in the Arab world, months after a power grab by the president of Tunisia, where the 2011 Arab uprisings were born.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:27 AM