* Iran: US warships will be destroyed if threaten Iran's interests in Gulf "Security of the Persian Gulf is part of Iran's strategic priorities."
* 'Monstrous' coalition deal neuters Knesset. Should judges intervene? Will they? The 23rd Knesset began legislating Thursday the many convoluted amendments to Israel's constitutional Basic Laws demanded by the coalition agreement signed Monday between Likud and Blue and White.
* 'In End of Days, We'll Demand Freedom Like in Egypt. But this time: it'll be from the Vatican' say Rabbi In the book of Micah, we learn that in the End of Days, the final redemption will mirror that which took place in Egypt.
* Israel's ultra-Orthodox Jews take to internet in coronavirus lockdown Israel's religiously devout Jews, who traditionally shun the use of internet or smartphones, are increasingly going online to shop, study and video chat as the coronavirus outbreak forces them to stay largely home.
* Israel's New Laser Weapon Could Be Decisive Against Hamas' Terror Attacks Hamas has been known to launch flaming kites and explosives against Israel.
* Israeli Scientists Reveal New Properties of Arrokoth: the most Distant Object in the Solar System Fourteen years ago, the New Horizons robotic spacecraft was sent for the first time to get a close look at the most-distant planet in the solar system, Pluto - which was had not yet seen up close - and to study its features and terrain.
* Coronavirus: World risks 'biblical' famines due to pandemic - UN The world is at risk of widespread famines "of biblical proportions" caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the UN has warned.
* EU leaders meet by video amid fears coronavirus could destroy European unity EU leaders are heading back into their fourth video call summit tasked with continuing to build the bloc's response to the coronavirus crisis.
* The Role of Christianity in the 6,000 Year Hebrew Calendar of Redemption A scientist applied his mind to the Bible and established a 6,000 year framework culminating in the final Redemption.
* PA to Palestinians: Al-Aqsa is more precious than your children - in PA TV filler A filler between broadcasts on official PA TV reinforces the PA's message to Palestinians that the Islamic holy places and the struggle for "Palestine" are worth the sacrifice of their children.