* The debate behind Trump's move to tighten Iran oil sanctions Oil prices struck six-month highs after the announcement, but have since eased back.
* Trump Tightens Noose Around Iran's Economy, Destroying Last Vestige of Obama's Bad Nuclear Deal The last remnants of President Obama's disastrous nuclear deal with Iran will soon be gone, ending the legacy of U.S. appeasement of the rogue regime and opening the door to a more effective containment policy.
* Jihad rocket aimed at Israeli port was Tehran's first riposte for Trump's sanctions The rocket which exploded in the sea off Israel's southern port-town on Monday night, April 29, was fired by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad from northern Gaza.
* Gaza operative: 'We'll throw the Jews into ditches like Hitler' Gaza Return March operative Maryam Abu Moussa threatens US President Donald Trump: 'Your end will come at the hand of a Palestinian boy.'
* Saudi Arabia Offered Abbas $10 Billion to Accept Trump's Peace Plan - Report Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has offered Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas $10 billion if he accepts US President Donald Trump's plan for peace in the Middle East, also known as the "deal of the century," the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar reported on Tuesday.
* U.S. Air Force F-35s carry out first combat mission against ISIS targets Strikes against ISIS tunnel network mark a first for the USAF - a year after Israel became the first to use the jet in a combat.
* White House to designate Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organisation The Trump administration is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a foreign terrorist organisation, the White House said on Tuesday.
* Ethiopian Jews denied migration to Israel Israel's government last year cancelled plans to allow more than 8,000 Jews of Ethiopian descent to move to the country.
* Holocaust Remembrance Day: When is it and how is it commemorated in Israel? Holocaust Remembrance Day, otherwise known as Yom HaShoah in Hebrew, commemorates the deaths of approximately six million Jewish people during the genocide of the Holocaust in the Second World War.
* As Trump team prepares Mideast plan, Palestinians face financial crisis Israel and the United States are putting the financial squeeze on the Palestinian Authority, where opposition to a long-awaited U.S. peace plan and anger over Israeli sanctions remain strong.