* Comment: The Temple Mount - Radical Islam's twisted trump card in their holy war against Israel Palestinian leadership and media have recklessly colluded to propagate the patently false and deadly narrative that Jews intend to seize and destroy al-Aksa Mosque.
* Syria conflict: Aleppo in 'catastrophic' state says UN The UN says the situation in Syria's city of Aleppo is catastrophic, after dozens of people were killed in attacks on targets including a hospital.
* Major Iranian Missile Test to Coincide With U.S. Presidential Inauguration Iran working with N. Korea to aggressively pursue ballistic technology.
* IDF officer: Hezbollah gearing up for war, just like in 2006 Eliav Elbaz says terror group 'obsessively' gathering intelligence, even though 'they're up to their necks' in Syria fighting.
* 96 years since world recognition of Jewish rights to Israel Heads of the four leading Allied powers convened at the San Remo Conference in Italy in 1920.
* Senior Israeli official: Chemical weapons capability for ISIS is a red line There have been multiple reports of ISIS using chemical weapons in battle in Syria.
* Russian Warplane Flies Within 50 Feet of U.S. Spy Plane in Asia Latest aerial encounter occurred near new Russian missile sub.
* As support widens for Jewish prayer on Temple Mount, should we fear apocalyptic consequences? With almost daily disturbances at the most contested and incendiary of holy sites, and with an increasing number of religious Zionists yearning for a Third Temple, Israeli activists walk a fine line between peaceful protest and provocation.
* Stunning 360¬∞ Mars panorama as Curiosity reaches highest-ever vantage point NASA's Curiosity Rover overcame rough terrain to climb the Naukluft Plateau, eroded by millions of years of winds.
* Turkey's Fake War on Jihadis In theory, Turkey is part of the international coalition that fights the Islamic State (IS).