* Netanyahu: Israel Keeping Close Tabs on Syrian Border Israel will maintain close tabs on its border with Syria and only let people to cross in "exceptional circumstances," says PM Netanyahu.
* Israel sells electronic warfare systems to Turkey J'lem complete $200 million deal with Turkish air force, after it was frozen following the 2010 Mavi Marmara incident.
* Obama trip to get logo (but no corporate sponsor) Prime Minister's Office is asking the public to choose the design of Obama's visit to Israel.
* UK seeks EU support on arming Syrian rebels Britain's William Hague was almost alone on Monday (18 February) in saying EU countries should give weapons to Syrian rebels.
* PM: N. Korea proof that sanctions won't stop Iran Netanyahu tells Jewish Agency Board that without "robust, credible military threat," Iran won't stop its drive for nuclear weapons.
* Dershowitz: Contender for papacy is anti-Semite Harvard professor says Honduran Cardinal Maradiaga has blamed Jews for scandal surrounding sexual misconduct of priests.
* Hezbollah condemned for 'attack on Syrian villages' Syrian rebels and the opposition have accused the Lebanese Shia group Hezbollah of attacking Syrian villages.
* United Nations reviewing asteroid impact threat Focus is on pushing forward on an international response to the impact threat of asteroids and other near-Earth objects (NEOs).
* Jordan, Israel, Negotiate Over Natural Gas Deal Jordan and Israel are negotiating a gas deal, according to officials from the Jordanian government sources.
* Likud Warns: New Elections are Possible Likud is feeling the pressure of Bayit Yehudi and Yesh Atid's united negotiating posture. Analysis.