* Raad Salah: Netanyahu will Try to Rebuild the Jewish Temple Sheikh Raad Salah, leader of the Northern Wing of the Islamic Movement in Israel, believes Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will try to rebuild the Jewish Temple.
* N Korea threatens military action North Korea says it has abandoned the truce that ended the Korean war, amid rising tension in the region.
* Jordan summons Israeli ambassador on bill Jordan's foreign minister summoned Israel's ambassador Tuesday to protest a proposal National Union MK Arye Eldad made in the Knesset last week.
* Abbas to press Obama on settlements Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said on Monday he would focus on Israel's refusal to stop the building of settlements.
* Ya'alon: 'Palestinian entity cannot be formed' Vice Premier Moshe Ya'alon, who is very close to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, ruled out the creation of any "Palestinian entity".
* Russia fears Korea conflict could go nuclear Russia is taking security measures as a precaution against the possibility tension over North Korea could escalate into nuclear war.
* Number of Europeans keen to vote in EU elections increases The number of people intending to vote in the European Parliament elections next week has increased.
* Somali radical takes over militia The head of Somali Islamist armed group Hisbul-Islam has passed the leadership to radical cleric Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys, who is on the US terror list.
* Obama adds Saudi Arabia to Mid-East agenda US President Barack Obama's foreign tour next week will include a stop-off in Saudi Arabia, his spokesman said in a late addition to the schedule.
* Netanyahu: Arab states should normalize Israel ties now Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday urged Arab countries to make immediate moves toward normalizing ties with Israel.