* Lebanon's Minister Threatens to Strike Ben-Gurion Airport in Future War The disputes over the border have elevated tensions between the two enemy countries.
* Russia, Iran, Turkey discuss post-war scenario in Syria talks | Al Jazeera English Video: Russia, Iran, Turkey discuss post-war scenario in Syria talks.
* 359 'People Were in Pieces!': Sri Lanka: Islamist Terror on Easter "We are a peace-loving community in this small city, we had never hurt anyone, but we don't know from where this amount of hate is coming."
* 'Rivers of Unclean Blood' Sri Lanka bombings - Sick ISIS supporters celebrate deadliest-ever attack with poster of burning Pope and Buddha Warped extremists online have celebrated the Easter Sunday massacre which left at least 359 dead.
* Get ready for the end of the EU as we know it, says Ivan Krastev Ahead of the European elections in May, the EU is in the midst of its most radical crisis ever, warns Bulgarian political scientist Ivan Krastev.
* Greenblatt: Upcoming Peace Plan Doesn't Include Confederation with Jordan The upcoming peace plan will not include a confederation between Israel, Jordan, and the Palestinian authority, Special Representative for International Negotiations Jason Greenblatt tweeted on Wednesday.
* Trump's Foreign Policy Is Not Chaotic Though politicians and scholars harshly criticize President Donald Trump's foreign policy as chaotic, his policymaking seems to be based upon a sound and consistent political approach, contrary to that of his predecessor in the White House.
* USS Abraham Lincoln deploys opposite Syria, US envoy to Russia aboard Accompanied by 10 warships, the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier on Wednesday, April 24, deployed opposite the Syrian coast in a dramatic show of strength against Russia and Iran.
* 'Jesus was a Palestinian' Platform; Islam's Plot to Rewrite World History Rep. Ilhan Omar's (D-Minn.) history of egregious antisemitic remarks and dismissal of the Islamist 9-11 attacks as "some people who did something" pale in comparison to her most recent comment which, in a subtle but horrific manner, threatens all of Judeo-Christian Western society.
* Born in the Golan Heights? You're Israeli! A US State Department manual was amended during the Passover festival to authorize US citizens born in the Golan Heights to have "Israel" given as their place of birth, according to CNSNews.com.