* If Iran resumes enrichment, the US and Israel poised to attack its facilities Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: If Europe fails to back Iran against the US, Tehran will resume uranium enrichment. He is asking for trouble.
* Trump cancels summit with NKorean leader, places US armed forces on the ready The White House letter to North Korea’s Kim Jong-un on Thursday, May 24, regretted a “missed opportunity and a truly sad moment in history.”
* Iran May Be Conducting Long-Range Missile Test in Remote Desert Facility: Report Iran may be conducting long-range ballistic-missile testing at a secret facility in a remote desert hundreds of miles east of Tehran, The New York Times revealed on Wednesday.
* ANALYSIS: Despite Devastating Israeli Attack, Iran Continues Build-Up in Syria Israel Air Force Commander Maj.-Gen. Amikam Norkin (pictured) on Tuesday revealed Israel is continuing to conduct airstrikes in Syria after the major confrontation with the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps in the war-torn country on the night of May 10.
* A Syrian-Hizballah buildup for a leap on Jordan’s border, cause for US, Israeli concern A large Syrian army/Hizballah force is massing at Izra in the southern Daraa region poised to fight through to the Jordanian border and come within reach of Quneitra. This is reported by DEBKAfile’s military sources.
* Israeli Minister Says U.S. May Soon Recognize Israel's Hold On Golan Any such move would be seen as a follow-up on the US exit from the international nuclear deal with Iran, and President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* Pentagon Blocks China From Joining Naval Exercise PLA navy disinvited to this year's RIMPAC maneuvers
* The Lying Media Never Stops Lying About Israel All the media does is recycle the same lies about the Jewish State.
* Report: Iran's secret missile facility exposed California researchers discover secret missile facility in Iran which evidence suggests is being used to develop ICBMs.
* Israeli Minister: The Eu Can Go To A Thousand Hells The EU statement only shows “how vile it is,” Yuval Steinitz said adding that “it’s the height of cynicism and chutzpah.”
* IDF Strikes Again at Hamas Tunnel Infrastructure In Gaza IDF fighter jets struck a Hamas tunnel in the northern Gaza Strip in the early hours of Wednesday morning after several terrorists crossed the border the previous day and set fire to an empty military position inside Israel, an army spokesman said.
* Iranian Commander Threatens Trump’s Secretary of State Pompeo A commander in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard said U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo deserves a “strong punch to the mouth” for a call to increase sanctions on the Islamic Republic.