* No Jews on Temple Mount? Arab List makes demands in exchange for backing Gantz The Arab party, the Joint List, has demands in exchange for its cooperation.
* Coronavirus 'is one of Almighty Allah’s soldiers' PA television preacher calls coronavirus disease 'one of Almighty Allah’s soldiers… against those who attack His believers.'
* Iran: The Mullahs' Coronavirus Lies Russia looks set to expand its presence on Syria's west coast, with rumors of an imminent signing of a near-quarter-century lease Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, recently called the coronavirus a "blessing."
* Analysis: Worrying signs Iran intentionally spreading coronavirus Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, recently called the coronavirus a “blessing.”
* Netanyahu to European leaders: Global effort needed to combat coronavirus “This must be a worldwide effort,” Netanyahu said. “This isn’t a matter of who does it first, but of how we can all reach it first.”
* Netanyahu Calls on Gantz to Form ‘Emergency’ Unity Government Due to Coronavirus Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has invited Blue and White Party leader Benny Gantz to talks about forming an emergency unity government amid the coronavirus pandemic.
* FDA warns televangelist Jim Bakker and six others to stop selling fraudulent coronavirus products The Food and Drug Administration said Monday it has sent warning letters to televangelist Jim Bakker and six companies for selling unapproved coronavirus drugs and treatment products.
* The Oil Price Crash: Bad News for Putin's Ambitions in the Middle East Russia's refusal to reach an agreement with Saudi Arabia on global oil quotas could ultimately have a disastrous impact on the Kremlin's long-term ambitions of extending its influence in the Middle East.
* Pope holds his first ever virtual general audience with Italy on lockdown Pope Francis, holed up in the Vatican by Italy’s coronavirus epidemic, held his first virtual general audience on Wednesday, thanking medical staff but urging the world not to forget the plight of Syrian refugees.
* Turkey wants to rebuild Syria with the country's oil income, Erdogan says The Turkish president proposed to use the income from the oil reserves in Kurdish-controlled town of Qamishli and in southern Deir Ezzor.
* SYRIA: IS THE END GAME APPROACHING? Eight years of war in Syria have come down to an epic struggle in a northwestern province the size of Delaware.