* Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations to Hanukkah Dedication of Altar for the Third Temple The nascent Sanhedrin released a declaration to the 70 nations for Hanukkah to be read at a ceremony in Jerusalem on the last day of the holiday.
* Hezbollah issues warning video to Israel: Attack and you will regret it Clip that appears to show satellite imagery and locations of strategic Israeli sites comes a day after an alleged Israeli strike on Iranian and Hezbollah targets in Syria.
* Report: Russia Completes Syrian Air Defenses, Troubles Israel, U.S. The report paints a stark picture of increasing Russian entrenchment in Syria as Putin and the west have squared off in recent days over naval confrontations in Ukraine.
* Why are Iran and Saudi Arabia enemies? Saudi Arabia and Iran have been engaged in a number of proxy wars in the Middle East.
* Largest-ever surface missile attack on Syria targeted 15 Iranian/Hizballah sites For 75 minutes on Thursday night, Nov. 29, the IDF blasted Iranian, Hizballah and Syrian targets in its biggest ever surface missile attack on Syria, DEBKAfile’s intelligence and military sources can now reveal.
* Iran Finds New Way to Arm Hezbollah After Israel Reportedly Strikes Syria, Again No doubt Iran hoped the introduction of advanced Russian anti-aircraft systems to Syria would deter further Israeli air strikes on its installations in the war-torn country.
* World leaders welcome Saudi prince at G20, showing he’s not isolated May and Macron vow to press MBS on killing of dissident journalist Khashoggi; Germany’s Merkel arrives to summit 12 hours late due to plane trouble.
* “Shadow Over Europe” as Anti-Semitism and Fading Memory of Holocaust Rise A report by CNN has revealed a “shadow over Europe” in the context of recent polls illustrating anti-Semitic stereotypes that are “alive and well” in Europe as the memory of the Holocaust starts to fade.
* Column One: Europe Beats Iran’s War Drums Last Saturday, Iran’s “moderate” President Hassan Rouhani called Israel “a cancerous tumor” in a speech at the regime’s annual Islamic Unity Conference.
* At U.N. And In The White House, Bush's Troubled Ties With American Jews The Bush presidency was marked by tensions both with Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir and the American Jewish leadership.