* Bibi Willing to Cede Judea and Samaria A senior political source claims Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is willing to uproot most of Yesha in exchange for Obama's backing.
* IAF Commander: 'Arab Spring' Could Strengthen Terror IAF Commander addresses the changes caused by the Arab Spring and says: We cannot cut the defense budget.
* Panetta: Iran Could Develop a Nuclear Bomb Within a Year US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta: Iran could develop a nuclear bomb within a year, but the US will do anything to stop it.
* Hamas leader embarks on visit to Iran, Gulf states Hamas spokesman says Ismail Haniyeh going to Tehran at invitation of President Ahmadinejad, but gives no details of agenda for talks.
* Euro crisis hangs over latest Brussels EU summit The eurozone crisis will dominate an EU summit on Monday, with an emphasis on growth and "smart" budget discipline.
* PLO Member Parties: Stop Talking with Israel PLO member parties urge its leaders to halt talks with Israel until it freezes construction in Judea and Samaria.
* Axis of Evil May Twin Al Qaeda and Iran Iran and Al Qaeda hate each other, but their mutual hatred of Zionism and the US may make them allies for terror.
* Iran ground force commander: US wouldn't dare attack us Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Pourdasta says America and its allies are 'fearful of the Iranian forces and nation'.
* This WEEK in the European Union Another European summit in Brussels kicks off this afternoon, with leaders aiming to finalize outstanding issues on the European stability mechanism and the fiscal compact treaties.
* Israel among top 3 in cyber attack defense Brussels-based think tank study finds Israeli websites attacked 1,000 times a minute on the Internet.