* UN: Israel-Syria peace in danger, add Golan peacekeepers A spillover of violence from Syria's civil war into the Israeli Golan Heights is jeopardizing a decades old ceasefire between Israel and Syria.
* The Two-State Solution Was Tried 91 Years Ago In 1920, Great Britain was given the responsibility by the League of Nations to oversee the Mandate over the geographical territory known as Palestine.
* Days before vote, huge majority of Iranians favor Sharia law Iranians favor implementing Sharia law in Iran by a huge majority.
* Blacklisting Hezbollah still on the table, EU says The European Union's mission to Israel on Wednesday denied claims it had decided not to list Hezbollah as a terror group.
* Man of Steel: The top 20 reasons why Superman is Jesus 'I think the relationship between Jesus and Superman is not a thing we invented in this film, it is a thing that has been talked about since the creation of Superman.'
* Black hole caught napping after meal A black hole 11 million light-years away has gone dormant, a decade after being spotted consuming cosmic debris.
* Pope Francis 'confirms Vatican gay lobby and corruption' Pope Francis is reported to have acknowledged the existence of a "gay lobby" inside the Vatican.
* Putin inaugurates new movement amid fresh protests Russian President Vladimir Putin has taken the helm of a new political movement called the Popular Front.
* Iran elections: Presidential candidates in final day of campaign Iran's six presidential hopefuls are wrapping up their final day of campaigning ahead of Friday's elections.
* Gaza kids play 'kidnap Israeli soldier' in summer camp In a somewhat unorthodox summer camp in the Gaza Strip, children aged between six and 16 picked up AK-47s and engaged in a series of quasi-military drills.