* Hezbollah's Nasrallah warns of 'great war' on all fronts with Israel Nasrallah warned that any Israeli air strike on Lebanon would 'not pass without a response,' adding that the terror group has 'military capabilities that did not exist before 2006.'
* President Trump's Middle East peace plan One of the biggest barriers to peace in the Middle East is Israeli settlements in occupied territories. Martin Indyk, a former ambassador to Israel, explains to Ayman Mohyeldin the politics that goes with it.
* Settler leaders put out map they claim shows Trump plan for Palestinian state In effort to thwart deal, West Bank mayors lobby right-wing MKs with blown-up map showing proposal’s 15 envisioned enclave settlements surrounded by large red Palestinian state.
* Netanyahu: We Have ‘Historic Opportunity’ to Annex West Bank in July Israel has a “historic opportunity” to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank and Israel must jump at the opportunity come July, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday.
* What Is Russia Doing in Libya? Pentagon Warns of Escalation As Putin Sends Fighter Jets The U.S. has accused Russia of upping the stakes in Libya by sending fighter jets to support Russian mercenaries fighting there, as rival factions struggle for control of the war-torn nation more than nine years after rebels first rose up against late dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
* Moderate Arab countries to green light West Bank annexation plan: report Shared interests to thwart Iranian influence in Mideast sways Arab leaders from Palestinian cause.
* Look who's talking! PA accuses Israel of planning expansion “from the Nile to the Euphrates” Israel - “the greedy Zionist cancer” – is scheming to expand its territory to extend “from the Nile [River] to the Euphrates [River]” according to regular columnist Bassem Barhoum at the official PA daily.
* Regional power struggle threatens Syria flare-up The decades old Saudi-Iranian rivalry may dominate headlines, but a Turkish-Emirati battle for the future of the region is increasingly reverberating from North Africa to the Middle East.
* How Israel and the Arab World Are Making Peace Without a Peace Deal Turns out that solving the Palestinian question isn’t essential after all. And the Trump administration, Israel and a few of the Gulf Arabs seem fine with that.
* Bringing the Ethiopian Jews Home: The Inspirational Story of Operation Solomon 14,325 Ethiopian Jews. 2,540 miles. 34 planes. 1 dream. 29 years later – this is Operation Solomon.