* UN chief recognizes UN bias against Israel in last UNSC speech "The Secretary General admitted the clear truth, the UN's hypocrisy towards Israel has broken records over the past decade," Israel's ambassador to the UN said in response.
* US hacking claims: Russia says 'indecent' without evidence US claims that Russia hacked official emails, without evidence, are "indecent", the Kremlin has said.
* Russian role in Aleppo's fall impacts US politics Aleppo's fall to the Assad regime with the surrender Thursday, Dec. 15, of the Syrian rebel forces locked in a corner of the eastern districts was the most disastrous military and strategic setback to befall the Obama administration for two years.
* Significant Drop in Terror Attacks Reported In November The Israeli Security Agency (Shabak), also known as the Shin Bet, reported a 38 percent drop in terror attacks in November when compared to the previous month.
* Mutually assured cyber destruction? Op-ed: Experts say first the US, then some of the West's enemies, have developed the capability to shut down entire countries at the flip of a switch.
* Aleppo Syria battle: Evacuation of rebel-held east Hundreds of people have been evacuated in buses and ambulances from a besieged rebel-held enclave in the Syrian city of Aleppo.
* Kites and GoPros: Hamas prepares for war with Israel The terrorist organization that rules the Gaza Strip is using kites with GoPros attached to them to surveil Israeli border communities and track IDF movements. The Israeli military has noticed that this trend is increasing.
* ISIS claims rocket attack on Israel Islamic terror group claims responsibility for rockets fired at Israel from Egyptian territory.
* Thousands rally in Gaza for anniversary of Hamas founding Terror group parades through city in show of force, amid fiery speeches and children carrying imitation assault rifles.
* Ex-IDF intel chief to Jpost: Keep eye on Iran to prevent nuclear cheating The year 2030, when ceiling on low-enriched uranium is lifted, could be criticalThe year 2030, when ceiling on low-enriched uranium is lifted, could be critical.
* Islamists threaten 'volcano of jihad' against Egypt after execution Though ISIS attacks have largely been focused on its stronghold of Northern Sinai, bordering Israel, Gaza and the Suez Canal, the group has also launched deadly attacks in Cairo.
* Christmas tree or Hanukka bush: Do they have their place in a Jewish home? Mixed families and secular Jews explore the December dilemma.
* Mixed Pro-Israel Reactions to Trump's Secretary of State Pick, ExxonMobil's Tillerson Pro-Israel organizations had mixed reactions to president-elect Donald Trump's choice for secretary of state, ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson.
* 5 things to watch at the EU summit The more problems pile up for the European Union - migration crisis, economic troubles, the rise of Euroskeptic parties - the shorter the regular meetings of EU leaders become.