* Iran claims it has captured another US drone Iran claimed Tuesday it had captured a U.S. drone after it entered Iranian airspace over the Persian Gulf.
* Masses of Egyptian protesters clash with police outside presidential palace Tens of thousands of Egyptians marched on the presidential palace on Tuesday to protest the assumption by the nation's Islamist president of nearly unrestricted powers and a draft constitution hurriedly adopted by his allies.
* 'Jerusalem More Important than World Pressure' The Israeli government is standing up to pressure from all quarters.
* Syria crisis: Nato approves Patriots for Turkey Nato has approved the deployment of Patriot anti-missile batteries along Turkey's border with Syria.
* Palestine: The world plays Dr. Frankenstein Palestine is born. Palestine is a state, most of the world agrees, a development 25 years in the making.
* Prophecy 101: Now in Tel Aviv Isaiah, Jeremiah and Amos were naturals to the world of prophesy, but today's budding conduits to the heavens will soon be able to learn the art of forecasting in the classroom.
* Likud hopeful prays on Temple Mount, breaking taboo Likud politician Moshe Feiglin on Monday violated the unwritten rule that prohibits Jews from practicing religion on the Temple Mount, as he prayed at the holy site.
* Where are they building in east Jerusalem? There are approximately 11,983-12,670 Jewish apartment units currently in some stage of the approval process in east Jerusalem.
* Jordanian King to Visit Ramallah to Help PA 'Establish State' Jordan's King Abdullah is set to arrive in Ramallah on Thursday.
* Hamas appeals for talks with EU diplomats The Prime Minister of Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, has appealed to the EU to take his political and militant group, Hamas, off its terrorist register.