* Why is Jerusalem the most important city for the Jewish people? In Jerusalem, I see the fulfillment of 2,800-year-old prophecies. It is a place where the fabric between the spiritual and the material is so thin that it elevates everything.
Monday, May 03, 2021
* Netanyahu to Bennett: 'You can be Prime Minister first' 'I told Bennett that I'm prepared to accept his request to serve as premier first in rotational deal,' says Netanyahu.
* Miami imam: ‘Palestine is land of Islam, we’ll take it back.’ ‘If you love Jesus,’ Islam ‘is the religion for you.’ Kablawi is not remotely the first supporter of the “Palestinian” jihad to state the conflict in Islamic terms.
* Hamas praises perpetrators of attack in Samaria Hamas responds with great satisfaction to attack at the Tapuah junction in which three students from the Itamar Yeshiva were injured.
* Tensions boil as May sets up to be a fraught month - analysis A number of flashpoints events and the cancellation of Palestinian elections may lead to even more violence in the West Bank in the coming weeks.
* Israel Fails to Persuade Biden to Make a Less Dangerous Nuclear Deal With Iran Despite efforts to influence the terms of a new projected deal between Iran and western powers, Israel’s security establishment was disappointed at the outcome of their discussions with their counterparts in Washington reports Walla.
* Biden's Withdrawal from Afghanistan Undermines His Own Global Strategy Far worse than failing to intervene is intervening to fail. The withdrawal from Afghanistan is just that.
* US officials in Mideast to reassure jittery allies over Iran Top Biden administration officials and U.S. senators crisscrossed the Middle East on Monday, seeking to assuage growing unease among Gulf Arab partners over America’s re-engagement with Iran and other policy shifts in the region.
* Iran All in for China’s ‘Belt and Road’ Global Commerce Push Tehran has signed on for China’s global Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) infrastructure project, Iran Minister of Roads and Urban Development Mohammad Eslami declared Monday.
* Leaderless Europe Is All Process, Little Substance To see why the EU struggles to solve any major problem, look no further than a year-long conference to be launched this week.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:58 AM