* Isis in Iraq: Militants 'getting stronger again' There are growing indications that the Islamic State (IS) group is re-organising in Iraq, two years after losing the last of its territory in the country.
* German Parliament: Its Resolution to Ban Hezbollah is Just a Legal Charade Germany, however, has refused to ban Hezbollah's "political wing," which continues to raise funds in the country.
* Special Report: Iran's leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it' After days of protests across Iran last month, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei appeared impatient. Gathering his top security and government officials together, he issued an order: Do whatever it takes to stop them.
* WATCH: Tens of thousands flee Idlib as Russian-backed Syrian forces advance Syrian forces with Russian help are taking the last rebel-held enclave in the country, i24NEWS reports.
* The Hague vs. Israel: Everything you need to know about the ICC Palestine probe Late last Friday afternoon, minutes before Shabbat started in Israel, the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court dropped a legal bombshell when she announced her intention to launch an investigation into alleged war crimes committed in the Palestinian territories.
* Israel and the Future of the Two-State Solution The overarching principle that must guide Israel's considerations in any future agreement is what will provide security, not the location or status of one settlement or another.
* Netanyahu Hails Improved Relations Between Israel and Arab States Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, this morning (Sunday, 22 December 2019), at the start of the weekly Cabinet meeting, made the following remarks: "Members of the government, yesterday we saw an additional public expression of the warming in relations between Israel and Arab countries"...
* Russia and Turkey are trying to be the arbiters of peace in the Middle East Can Turkey and Russia come to a deal on Libya and Syria?
* The Palestinian Santa: Victim, Fighter and even evil Trump The PA loves to use the image of Santa Claus in its cartoons around Christmas to bolster its policy of demonizing Israel and Israelis.
* China orders Christians to rewrite the Bible for the era of President Xi Chinese Communists want all religious texts to fall in with the party line, or they will be rewritten.