* Donald Trump's New World Order On the afternoon of December 14, 2016, Ron Dermer, Israel's Ambassador to the United States, rode from his Embassy to the White House to attend a Hanukkah party.
* US Hopes Russia Will Keep Letting Israel Hit Iran in Syria "Israel has an existential interest in blocking Iran from deploying long-range power projection systems."
* Israel Must Make a Decision on Gaza For over a decade, Israel has avoided deciding whether its interests are better served by maintaining the current "two Palestinian states" status quo, or by seeing Gaza rejoin the Palestinian Authority.
* Analysis: Why the new Israel-Arab peace initiative will fail Attacks on Israel by Hamas and Fatah have radicalized Palestinians to a point where many of them would not consider any form of compromise.
* Sanhedrin Urges Candidates for Jerusalem Mayor to Prepare for Third Temple Jerusalem will have a new mayor next week and more than any other election this year will decide the religious nature of Israel's capital.
* Russian special forces land in S. Syria. US Raptors "deter" Syrian, Iranian, Russian combat aircraft Unfolding Russian, US and Israeli military steps are raising the big power stakes in Syria on the eve of a Trump-Putin summit, DEBKAfile's military sources report.
* Europeans React to US Elections "Many commentators around the world have looked at the US election results as a chicken looks at a knife: not knowing exactly what to do with it....
* Gallant: We're Ready for Peace With Arab States 'We have shared interests and a shared enemy: Iran'
* 'We tell Europe: Israel is legal sovereign in Jerusalem' Den. Dir. of J'lem and Heritage Ministry speaks with Arutz Sheva about visit to EP to explain J'lem's legal status as Israeli by intn'l law.
* Kristallnacht anniversary: France warns of steep rise in anti-Semitism On the 80th anniversary of the Nazi Kristallnacht attack on Germany's Jews, French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe has revealed a 69% increase in anti-Semitic incidents this year.