* Former Israeli counter-terror chief warns of risk of new all-out war with Hezbollah Our guest is Brigadier General Nitzan Nuriel, a former Director of Israel's Counter-Terrorism Bureau.
Thursday, September 10, 2020
* Kushner: If Palestinians Keep Playing Victim Card, Situation Will Worsen Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner on Wednesday warned the Palestinians if they continue to reject President Donald Trump’s peace proposal for solving the conflict with Israel, their plight will worsen because Israel will continue building on West Bank territory earmarked for a Palestinian state.
* Are Turkey And Greece On The Brink Of War? This segment of What’s Ahead urgently examines the growing tensions between Turkey and Greece over oil and gas drilling in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. Will there be war?
* Turkey-Greece war fears surge as Athens warned Ankara ready to 'take out eye' of enemy Turkey renewed the threat of military action against Greece over an ongoing sovereignty dispute as an ally of Recep Tayyip Erdogan issued a dire warning to Athens.
* Government to back airlift of 2,000 Ethiopians to Israel by year’s end Victory for MK Pnina Tamano-Shata amidst warnings that Ethiopians waiting to make aliyah face humanitarian disaster, with funds for food drying up because of COVID-19.
* China Threatens Total Economic War by Dumping Treasuries: Be My Guest China's Communist Party publicly talking about an American default is... essentially a declaration of intent to destroy the American economy. Washington should fight back.
* Beijing’s envoy to EU says China and Europe face a choice ‘that could shape the world’s future’ Zhang Ming tells seminar the country is committed to opening its markets, and the two sides must choose between cooperation and decoupling.
* One Way the Kurdish Insurgency Could Lead to the Collapse of Turkey Once other countries even covertly begin supporting the Kurdish insurgency in Turkey, there will be no turning back.
* Is a chaotic Brexit looming after latest spat? The risk of a “no-deal” Brexit has increased since Britain presented new legislation that would undercut its divorce treaty with the European Union, angering the bloc and undermining trade talks.
* Say goodbye to globalization as ‘The Age of Disorder’ is coming – Deutsche Bank The four-decade era of globalization may be coming to an end, and we could be entering “The Age of Disorder,” which will reshape both economies and politics, Deutsche Bank analysts have said in a new research note.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:53 AM