* Netanyahu Says IDF ‘Preparing’ for Gaza Military Campaign Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on July 3 that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are bracing for a possible military campaign into the Gaza Strip, the Jerusalem Post reports.
* Watch: Hundreds at Western Wall for Rosh Chodesh prayers Education Minister Rabbi Rafi Peretz among the worshipers. 'We are truly living in a special generation.'
* Iran Preparing a Worldwide Terror Network An Iranian network of terrorist cells is spread out around the world, ready for activation at any time as tensions in the Persian Gulf remain high.
* Turkey offers to mediate between US, Iran Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says he is willing to mediate between the United States and Iran to ease tensions over Iran's nuclear program.
* War Is Coming?: America May yet Get into an Escalation with Iran For now, it appears that the United States will hold off on striking Iran in retaliation for the downing of a U.S. drone by an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) surface-to-air missile.
* Prepare to Die: Iran Says ‘Filthy Enemies’ Face Surprise Attack by ‘Secret Weapons’ Iran’s “filthy enemies” in the U.S. military should gird themselves for attack by deadly “secret weapons,” an Iranian military commander warned Wednesday.
* Kushner: Trump ‘very fond of Abbas, likes him very much personally,’ peace plan to advance “Our door is always open to the Palestinian leadership,” said senior adviser to President Trump, Jared Kushner.
* EU's next foreign minister a critic of Israel Spanish Foreign Minister Josep Borrell nominated to replace Federica Mogherini. Last year, he called for recognition of Palestinian state.
* Islamic organization condemns Israeli tunnel in East Jerusalem Organization of Islamic Cooperation slams opening ceremony for 2,000-year-old underground route that led to the Jewish Temple; event put on by right-wing City of David organization included participation by U.S. ambassador and Mideast envoy.
* Size matters: France deflates EU enlargement aspirations European Union outsider nations courting accession to the club face dimmer prospects after French President Emmanuel Macron refused to countenance further enlargement until the bloc speeds decision-making and restores its credibility.
* Four things to know about the European Commission One president, 27 commissioners, 30,000 staff, 24 languages: explaining one of Europe's most misunderstood institutions.