* 2018 to open with 'Wolf Moon' The first supermoon of 2018 is set to light up our skies on the first night of the year, here's all you need to know about the fascinating celestial event.
* Mattis Sees Larger US Civilian Presence in Syria as ISIS Dies Out This is the first time the US defense secretary has said that there would be an increase of diplomats in the parts of the country retaken from Islamic State militants.
* Evolutionary Scientists Retract Groundbreaking Results, Leaving Hole in Theory A Harvard biologist published a paper three weeks ago recanting a previous article and admitting that his preconceived beliefs led him to faulty conclusions, leaving him with a gaping hole in his findings that current evolutionary theories simply cannot explain.
* 2017: A Year of Change and Challenge for Israel's Relations in the Region The past year witnessed significant changes in Israel's relations with the Palestinians and the Arab world.
* Iranian Parliament Recognizes Jerusalem as 'Capital of Palestine' The Iranian Parliament bill is part of a double-urgency plan dealing with Jerusalem.
* Egypt, a powder-keg waiting to explode The Arab's world most populous country is hit with multiple problems - and a solution is nowhere in sight.
* US won't strike ISIS resurgent in Assad-ruled areas, pushes Russia to curb pro-Iranian Hizballah push near Israel While openly blaming Syria (and Russia) for giving ISIS free rein, US quietly rebukes Moscow for not reining in the pro-Iranian push towards Israeli border.
* Likud Central Body to Push for Annexation of Entire West Bank "If the president of the United States believes Jerusalem is ours, there is no reason why a right-wing party and coalition cannot."
* Tenth of Tevet: The Seeds of Messiah Planted in the UN Jerusalem Vote The Tenth of Tevet, a fast day that began Thursday morning, commemorates the beginning of the Greek siege of Jerusalem, an event one rabbi sees mirrored in the hateful United Nations vote last week that attempted to isolate Jerusalem from the world.
* Latest Aliya Wave Leaves Thousands of Ethiopian Jews Behind Families of thousands still waiting to make aliya were left wondering when their family members would also be approved to make the move.
* 'Silent Holocaust' of Assimilation Destroying US Jewry, Haredi MK says "There will be no memory of US Jewry - only those who observe Shabbat," the haredi lawmaker added.
* Watch: Thousands pray for rain at Western Wall Minister Uri Ariel calls for mass prayer held at Western Wall for end to severe multi-year drought.
* A child's guide to rock throwing Fatah publishes children's guide detailing how to effectively stone Jewish passersby.
* IDF's Top Five Military Achievements of 2017 On Land, on Sea and in the air, the IDF continues to dominate the region with it's military advantage.