* Arabs Are Fed Up With the 'Ungrateful' Palestinians "It is stupid to burn my country's flag and want me to salute you." — Dr. Waseem Yousef, Emirati academic, on Twitter.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
* West Bank settlers say Netanyahu duped them with annexation backtrack Israel’s settler leaders say Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has defrauded them of their long-held dream of annexing the occupied West Bank as part of the country’s normalisation deal with the United Arab Emirates.
* 'You killed two-state solution': Top Palestinian says Israeli deal with UAE destroys peace hopes The agreement was "an Arab dagger in my back", according to Dr Saeb Erekat, who is a leading Palestinian diplomat.
* Israel warns Hamas of war as Egypt seeks to ease tensions Israeli Defense Minister and Alternate Prime Minister Benny Gantz said 'Hamas is playing with fire'.
* Israel is “the enemy of Prophet Muhammad” - PA seeks religious war over UAE-Israel peace agreement PA fatwa forbids Muslims who come via the UAE following peace agreement to pray at the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Microsoft’s New ‘Mark of the Beast’ Technology is Patent #060606 I am not a Christian. In fact, I am completely against the Christian religion, though I still do have a soft spot for some well-meaning Christians who simply do not understand the nature of their religion.
* The Israel-UAE Accord is a Mere Sideshow Peace is good. Friendly relations between belligerent states in a fragile region plagued by conflict? That's a hallelujah moment, or so it might seem at first glance.
* EU edges its way toward defining a ‘new Europe’ The European Union’s two preeminent political leaders will sit down this week in an imposing medieval fortress off France’s Mediterranean coast.
* EU leaders urged to tell Moscow not to meddle in Belarus EU leaders are being urged to tell Moscow not to meddle in Belarus when they hold an emergency meeting to discuss the unprecedented street protests facing “Europe’s last dictator”, Alexander Lukashenko.
* TRUMP: Evangelicals Value Jerusalem more than Jews: 'Psalms 126' says Rabbi At a campaign rally on Monday afternoon at an airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, President Trump made a remarkable statement.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 12:05 PM