* VLAD'S YOUR PROBLEM: Donald Trump gives Putin free reign to carve up Syria saying 'there's lots of sand to play with' after Erdogan snubs US Vladimir Putin is set to carve up northern Syria following Turkey's stalled invasion bid - expanding the Kremlin's power in the Middle East.
* What will happen to Syria? In the wake of Donald Trump's decision to hastily withdraw all US troops from Syria, much attention has been heaped upon the subsequent assault on Kurdish positions by Turkish armed forces and Washington's withering diplomatic standing in the Middle East.
* Syria to counter Turkey invasion by 'all legitimate means' Damascus on Sunday signed a deal with Kurdish militants that saw Syrian troops deployed in the Kurdish-run NE.
* Trump's disgrace in the Middle East is the death of an empire. Vladimir Putin is Caesar now In days gone by, I used to compare the Trump presidency with the Arab dictatorships.
* Watch: Levites sing at the foot of the Temple Mount Hundreds of Levites gathered together to sing on Wednesday on the Huldah stairs at the foot of the southern wall of the Temple Mount.
* Police remove Jews praying from Temple Mount as hundreds enter complex Jews are prohibited from praying or bringing religious items onto the Mount - and are removed and sometimes jailed if caught doing so.
* Netanyahu offers Gantz religion-state status Quo, Gantz declines UTJ, Shas remove their veto to sitting with Lapid in a unity coalition for the first time.
* US envoy to Israel says Trump peace plan will not call for settlement evacuations Friedman used Israel's 2005 disengagement from Gaza to illustrate why evacuations would be a 'disaster'.
* EU Leaders To Discuss Syria, Brexit, Enlargement At Summit Britain's effort to leave or stay in the 28-member European Union, Turkey's incursion into northern Syria, and the bloc's enlargement all are expected to be on the agenda of the two-day EU summit on October 17-18 in Brussels.
* Brexit deal: What just happened? UK and EU leaders stood on a stage in Brussels on Thursday and declared that a Brexit deal had, finally, been done.