* Iran's Basij Commander: Israel, not ISIS behind Paris attacks In ironic echo of European officials, Iranian general says Israel to blame: 'Write Israel instead of ISIS to decode France attacks.'
* Islamic State releases photo of improvised Russian plane bomb Islamic State's magazine posted a photo on Wednesday of what it said was the improvised bomb that brought down the Russian airliner over Egypt's Sinai Peninsula last month.
* Iraqi-Kurdish leader says Paris attacks a 'wake-up call' The head of intelligence and security in Iraqi Kurdistan has said he hopes last Friday's attacks in Paris will act as a wake-up call to Western powers.
* Fighters, civilians in IS 'capital' Raqqa gird for massive onslaught Jihadis dig in and residents fear being caught in crossfire ahead of expected invasion of Islamic State stronghold by Kurds and others.
* Like It or Not, Paris and Jerusalem are Connected In the wake of the ISIS attack on Paris, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that "militant Islamic terrorism attacks our societies because it wants to destroy our civilization," which is why "all terrorism must be condemned and fought equally with unwavering determination."
* Biggest Jewish event ever: 5 million to pray together This coming Sunday, group hopes to get five million people all over the world to say the 'Tikun Haklali' together.
* Air strikes on IS stronghold of Raqqa 'kill 33 militants' Air strikes by France and other nations on the Islamic State (IS) stronghold of Raqqa in Syria since Sunday have killed at least 33 militants, activists say.
* Netanyahu, Putin to discuss Syria at UN summit PM offers condolences to Russian president over Sinai plane attack; leaders agree to discuss Syrian conflict later this month.
* Boko Haram kills more people than ISIS as total hits historic high Fatalities from terrorism are at a record high now with just two groups, Boko Haram and Islamic State responsible for half of them, a new report showed. The Nigerian militants kill more people than their Iraqi-Syrian allies.
* Netanyahu: 'We have to fight terrorism, like we fought the Nazis' Prime minister speaks at Jerusalem Post Diplomatic Conference, saying it is "ridiculous" to blame the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the turmoil in the region.