* INF nuclear treaty: Russia follows US in suspending pact Russia has suspended its involvement in the Cold War-era Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) following a similar decision by the US.
* Iran: The Drift Toward War Keeping track of the Trump administration’s foreign policy is like trying to track a cat on a hot tin roof: We’re pulling out of Syria (not right away).
* The pact on the ground Most of the $38 billion in US military aid to Israel over the next decade has been earmarked for the Air Force and its vital role in defending the country, but the ground forces will not be left out, and can look forward to some new, state-of-the-art bases
* Turkey condemns Israel's shutting down of Hebron observers Turkey's Foreign Ministry "decisively" rejected Israel's claims that the group was working against Israel and accused Israel of using these claims as rationalisation for its decision.
* PA Antisemitism alive and kicking on International Holocaust Day While the world is busy discussing ways to uproot and eradicate Antisemitism, the PA is busy cementing and preserving it.
* Russia Set To Develop New And Advanced Missile Systems Russia follows U.S. withdrawal of nuclear missiles disarmament treaty.
* ‘Never, Ever, Ever’: Muslim Leaders Reject Call to Denounce ‘Violent’ Koran An Australian judge who said Muslim leaders should publicly denounce “belligerent” verses of the Koran has been warned not to offer Islamic scriptural guidance.
* The Vatican Surrenders to China Pope Francis has surrendered partial control of the Chinese Catholic Church to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). His Holiness agreed to grant the Party considerable authority over personnel matters.
* Assad blocks access to Damascus for EU envoys: diplomats Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad has revoked special visas for European Union diplomats and officials traveling regularly between Beirut and Damascus, complicating efforts to distribute aid to civil war victims, three senior EU diplomats said.
* Gantz & Lapid: Similarities Across The Center Gantz is soaring right now in the polls and has turned his party into the greatest threat to Netanyahu’s continued reign.