* Biden sends B-52 bomber over Persian Gulf in message to Iran It was the fourth mission into CENTCOM's area of operation in the last two months and the first deployment of the heavy bomber since Joe Biden’s inauguration last week.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
* Return to Iran nuke deal means Mideast arms race, possibly war, former Israeli ambassador warns Former top Israeli diplomat Michael Oren says, “Joe Biden should not squander the leverage he has inherited.”
* 'Israel needs to understand that Trump isn't president anymore' Iranian president mocks Israeli military's plans to confront Tehran as 'worthless', vows Iran won't hesitate to strike Israel.
* For the First Time, the Middle East Speaks as One. Let's Listen | Opinion "The Iranian supreme leader makes Hitler look good." Iran spreads "havoc and destruction" in the Middle East.
* Syrian Troops Spotted Amassing Near Israel's Mt Hermon Border Syrian media reported seeing Syrian Army Troops on the Lebanese side of the Hermon Mount on Monday night.
* Jordanian Publication Al Bawaba: ‘Is ISIS Being Empowered by The Biden Administration?’ And the answer is: of course it is. Remember: under the Obama administration, ISIS established a caliphate in Iraq and Syria that was larger than Britain, and on January 20, 2017, looked as if it was here to stay.
* Biden administration pushes forward with two state solution with Israel, Palestine President Biden has taken steps to reverse Trump-era policies in the Middle East by throwing the administration’s support behind finding a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine.
* Biden administration to restore aid to Palestinians US President Joe Biden's administration will restore aid to the Palestinians that was cut by his predecessor Donald Trump and reopen diplomatic missions.
* Iran’s FM in Moscow to discuss post-Trump policy Iran’s foreign minister was in Moscow to discuss a range of issues with Russian officials in his first such meeting after the inauguration the new administration in Washington.
* Palestinian fatwa bans Muslims from following 'modern Abrahamic faith' The council warned that calls to follow the “modern Abrahamic religion are dangerous and tantamount to apostasy.”